So, I made fixes I mentioned in my last post. Plus I made everything as I could [Inline]. And this gave tremendous performance gain - up to +30%! Now I can handle 800 objects with 60 fps!
воскресенье, 28 сентября 2014 г.
четверг, 25 сентября 2014 г.
In my last post I mentioned that using brute-force approach for collision detection I can handle 200 objects on my machine with 60 fps. My next step was to add some spatial structure for fast collisions.
воскресенье, 14 сентября 2014 г.
среда, 26 марта 2014 г.
вторник, 11 марта 2014 г.
суббота, 8 марта 2014 г.
Hi. The word of warning in the beginning - my approach is some sort of depth peeling algorithm, but it's not true depth peeling - it's impossible in flash yet. It also not uses different buffers - A, K etc - simply because we don't have it in flash. My Approach uses too many passes to be useful real-time technique. It's just a proof of concepts and was a good train for my brain :)